Book your FREE Online Footwear Fitting Consultation today.
Need help selecting the right shoe? Let the experienced team at Active Feet Ocean Grove find you the perfect fit via an online fitting consultation!
Online fitting consultations allow you to find the right shoe from the comfort of your own home either via phone or on a video call with one of our team members. The Active Feet team & excited to offer FREE 20 minute fitting consultations with an experienced Active Feet team member, undertaking a virtual podiatry based assessment to review your current footwear & select the correct pair for your foot type & activity.
What to expect in your consult?
Very similar to a podiatry consultation in the clinic, in an online podiatry appointment we will undertake the following:
- Identify your goals
- Determine an accurate diagnosis (identity what is wrong)
- Address the root causes (why it’s there)
- Provide you with a specific management plan – providing you with a timeframe, advice, education to reduce your discomfort and returning to your goals asap.
We will be here to help guide you along the way – we love keeping people active, healthy and happy!
An online podiatry consult at Pro Feet Podiatry is $85 for a 45 minute initial appointment and $70 for a 30 minute subsequent appointment.
Unfortunately at this stage you are unable to claim through your private health insurance for an online podiatry appointment. We are currently working closely with the health funds & hoping this will happen shortly.
If you have a EPC or chronic disease management plan you are now eligible to claim this on an online podiatry appointment., with a rebate of $53.80 Please let us the team know if you have one prior to the appointment.
Prior to your online podiatry consult it would be great if you could:
- Download zoom onto your computer or phone (https://zoom.us/download)
- Preferably wear shorts or tights to allow the podiatrist to see your ankles and feet
- Have your footwear close by – runners, work shoes & everyday shoes
- Try and be in a quiet environment and have space to move if needed