Would you like to join our team on the beautiful Bellarine?
(Who doesn’t love a seachange?!)
Active Feet is looking for the next client experience superstars to join our growing team!
We currently have positions available working across both our Ocean Grove and Newtown Locations.
- Part Time / Casual Team Member
- Full Time Team Member
At Active Feet we are passionate about helping keep you active, healthy and happy. The Active Feet team understands the importance of footwear in this, not only athletic footwear, but day-to-day and work shoes.
To ensure this, each pair of shoes is fitted using a Podiatric based assessment including visual gait analysis technology, making sure each shoe is fitted based on the individual needs.
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, you will be:
Incredibly passionate about keeping people active, healthy and happy.
Relentless in your pursuit of excellence, willing to stretch beyond your comfort level.
Go above and beyond for your clients, team and referrers
Open-minded and take ownership of your role as part of the team
Constantly seeking to grow yourself, personally and professionally.
Strive to deliver world class client experience.
You will also be excited about building something of significance and influence, passionate about developing deep relationships with clients and contributing to a culture of fun, excitement and community!
About Active Feet
Active Feet is a podiatry based footwear store. We go above and beyond to create a meaningful and individualised fitting experience for our customers. We work in close collaboration with our local health professionals and pride ourselves in our knowledge of the latest footwear options for everyone. We cater for every activity; exercise, work, casual and day to day wear for both kids and adults. As a small business, we focus on creating a positive and inclusive environment helping people keep active, healthy and happy.
Our team at Active Feet are humble, caring and world class.
We are passionate about finding footwear solutions to help you enjoy your life to the fullest.
We live and breathe our mission which is to keep people active, healthy and happy across Geelong, Surfcoast and Bellarine.
We invest in innovative and progressive technology to assess and find the best footwear solution to help you reach your goals.
We pride ourselves on creating ‘wow’ experiences for our clients and focus on finding the best outcome to help keep you active long term.
- Honestly, we care. We are committed to you and each other. (#wecare)
- We are World Class. We create WOW experiences. (#worldclass)
- We are Proactive. We are open minded and flexible. (#weareproactive)
- We are Humble. We are passionate about growth and learning. (#wearehumble)
Active Feet Positions Available
Casual team members are the foundation of our awesome team! As an Active Feet team member, you will have a positive impact on the team around you and provide #worldclass customer experience to our community. You will be responsible for engaging and educating our customers on the right shoes for their needs, connecting with our in-house podiatrists and local referral partners and come to work with a positive and open minded attitude.
Working with Others:
- Establish positive relationships with all team members focusing on personal and professional development.
- Working together to create a friendly and welcoming environment for everyone who walks in the door.
- Interact with guests to ensure they are receiving #worldclass care.
- Move dynamically throughout the store to make the experience smooth and efficient for the customer.
- Listen and resolve customer feedback in a positive and open minded approach. We can always help.
- Facilitate seamless customer flow from when the customer walks in the door, goes through the fitting process and finalising the sale.
- Acknowledge every customer who comes through the door with a friendly smile.
- Increase brand awareness within the local community, wear Active Feet merch at events and connect with like minded people outside of the store.
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with local health professionals, small businesses and local communities. Our referral partnerships are really important in building strong relationships with our community.
- Align with the Active Feet vision for the store and follow daily tasks to ensure the store is always neat and tidy.
- Use in store systems and technology to provide a positive experience for the customer and seamless communication between team members.
- Open and Close the store in line with current systems.
- Understand and adhere to the safety policies and procedures.
- Work in accordance with applicable policies and procedures.
What we look for:
- Teamwork: works productively and positively with the team and supports others.
- Leadership: Influence, motivate and inspire others to be better today than they were yesterday.
- Open mindedness: Open to new ideas and giving / receiving constructive feedback.
- Honesty: Behaves in an honest and trustworthy manner.
- Decision Making and Problem Solving : Use initiative to make effective and prompt decisions
- Resilience: Recover quickly from setbacks
- Adaptability: Acknowledge uncertainty and be agile to a fast – paced ever changing environment.
- Inclusion and Diversity: Support an inclusive and diverse environment.
Job Requirements & Availability:
- Saturday is a key trading day so availability is preferred.
- Store opening hours : M-F 9:30-6pm, Sat 9:30-5pm, Sun 11-3pm
- Hours can be flexible in coordination with the team.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form below.
We look forward to hearing from you!